The PTF identified Albertus Magnus College’s past successes and recorded the data created by the process. The information that resonated most strongly from the data gathered during the process was the importance of communication, champions, ownership, resources, and cross boundary collaboration in Albertus’ successes.
The PTF members will utilize the Accomplishment Design strategy they learned when they reach out to other members of the College community to gather more input and data.
• Improved communication between departments
• Better student retention in a program
• Electronic newsletter- keep people informed
• Improved academic program
• Cross disciplinary research papers
• Improved employee engagement / student engagement
• Better community relations
• Started up a program/source
• Task for that improved
• Cross Boundary/Cooperative Effort
What Resonates Strongly
• Cross boundary collaboration
Full PTF Accomplishments Activity Results