September 18, 2012
Day Students and Adjunct Day Faculty
Nancy Fallon and Jim Schafrick
1. Why should students choose Albertus?
- Small school with low teacher to student ratio
- Professors are flexible and meet with students one on one
- Offer a wide variety of majors
- Good athletic program
- Financial aid and grants are adequate and help students attend
- Safe and friendly environment which provides an opportunity to get to know others
- Albertus name holds value
- Close to home for most residents
- Attended because you didn’t get in anywhere else
2. How can we bring greater attention to, and awareness of, what we do at Albertus?
- More marketing and advertising
- Increase the number of visits to high schools
- Sell Albertus gear outside of the Campus
3. How can we proactively meet the needs of students and potential employers in a global economy?
- Keep tuition as low as possible
- Create more on campus jobs for students
- Improve the awareness of Albertus Magnus in the work world
- Cheaper text books
4. How do we insure a healthy student population at Albertus in the face of economic and demographic challenges, including reductions in federal and state funding for higher education?
- More scholarship opportunities
- Lower tuition/keep it at current cost
- Provide better financial aid packages
- More updated housing options
- More summer camps so prospective students become aware of Albertus.
- Remodel/Renovate the older buildings
5. What can Albertus do better? What holds the College back from achieving this goal?
Return to Interview Design Page
- Improve food quality and have longer cafeteria hours, provide off-campus options
- Lower tuition
- Increased marketing of day undergraduate programs to make the community more aware of Albertus Magnus College
- Have a closed campus that it is not open to the public
- Provide a coffee bar on campus
- Provide more parking on campus