November 8-12, 2012
Undergraduate Commuter Students
Mark Barreuther and Stefanie Seslar
1. Why Albertus?
- Small Size
- Proximity to home/ job
- Personal attention from faculty
- Student received the most aid or scholarships from Albertus.
2. What aspects of our College culture hinder us from moving forward?
- Security. The sense that commuters have is that the campus is not totally safe, not private, they do not feel confident with the current security measures/staff.
- Dining Services. Food is too costly and not worth the price paid.
- ITS services are not well communicated, change is too sudden and not thoroughly explained.
- Tutoring Centers need to include more academic subjects.
- Need better and more frequent campus events / activities.
3. If you were going to give 2 million dollars to the College what would you give it for?
- Updates and renovations to Aquinas and dorms.
- More or better space for commuters including something like lockers or a lounge for personal storage. More accommodations, like quick meals or an open Coffee Bar during the day.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- More facilities for the arts, including theater.
- Enhancing the tutoring centers/ programs.
- New security company to make this a private campus.
Return to Interview Design Page